Energy Efficient Air Handling
Air Enterprises’ high-quality, long-lasting air handling units are custom engineered for sustainable performance. All of our units are made of aluminum, meaning they won’t rust, rot or corrode like a typical steel unit. The result is less maintenance and lower replacement costs for a sustainable facility.
Energy Efficiency and Green Commitment
Air Enterprises solutions are leading the charge in high efficiency, low CO2, life cycle reduction. Utilizing best in the industry practices, leading subsystems, NEMA high efficiency motors, high efficiency fans, low pressure drop filtration, low leakage casings and many more features make us a natural choice.
Sustainable Air Handling Units
By making sustainable decisions upfront, Air Enterprises produces long-lasting air handling units that help companies yield energy savings for the life of their buildings, lowering overall costs and improving their bottom lines.
Air Enterprises AHUs are not only built to last, they are designed to reduce the environmental impacts and optimize energy use from today’s buildings. We incorporate a wide range of sustainable air handling features and processes into our products, including:
- Low leakage fit-and-finish construction
- Hygienic unit design and wash-down construction
- Recycled – and recyclable – materials
- A 40-year minimum service life
The result for our clients is:
- High energy efficiency in operations
- Minimum maintenance requirements and replacement costs
- LEED certification opportunities
- Greater environmental stewardship