Skip to content
- Having the strength to do the right thing, especially when times are tough.
- Exhibiting moral fortitude at all times, even when no one is watching.
- Living by our principles, with an attitude of positive resilience.
- Making decisions based on facts, within the context of our professional experience.
- Striving for intellectual growth, with a focus on honesty and integrity.
- Maintaining a thoughtful, reasoned, and open-minded approach to our work.
- Demonstrating fairness to all stakeholders, including our shareholders, customers, co-workers, and communities.
- Keeping our promises to others, inside and outside of the organization.
- Respecting the importance of all people in an authentic and compassionate manner.
- Maintaining self-control, regardless of the inevitable ups and downs of daily life.
- Performing our duties with a disciplined, methodical, and practical approach.
- Acting with moderation and humility under all circumstances.
“Success is measured by more than just profits; most important is the culture to do right by those associated with your company and to add value to improve your community.”
We strive to demonstrate our core values through community engagement and support.
- Support to the Summa Health Foundation as a corporate sponsor of their annual Sapphire Ball. This philanthropic event raises proceeds to benefit key clinical areas of the health system serving the greater Akron area.
- Support to the Western Reserve Land Conservancy through corporate sponsorship and volunteering for the Adam’s Run and Haley’s Run Annual Clean-up project helping to beautify the natural resources and walkways in our neighborhood.
- Support to the Stephen A. Comunale, Jr. Family Cancer Foundation through a company fundraiser around the 4th of July. This foundation helps support and improve the lives of cancer patients and their families in the greater Akron and Summit County area.
- In honor of not only the veterans in our workforce, but all veterans, support to veteran’s causes through a company fundraiser around Veterans Day. The past few years, the Wounded Warrior Project has been selected as the recipient of our gift.
- During the holiday season in November and December, a company wide campaign for collecting food for donation to the Akron-Canton Regional Foodbank takes place. This organization provides food and other essentials to those in need in over eight counties in northeast Ohio.
- Also, during the holiday season in December, a company wide campaign is conducted to collect toys and essentials for gifts for foster children and foster families through Summit County Children’s Services.
- Partnership with the Akron Public Schools College and Career Academy and Oakmont Career Tech Program offering business support and mentoring to young students in the trades. Through this program, we also offer employment for those in distributive education programs.
- Participation annually in the Akron Area Corporate Challenge.